Delegates are requested to apply for registration. Delegates will be admitted to the conference once full payment has been received and verified in the conference bank account. It is the responsibility of delegates to ensure that the conference organisers have received their payment and that it is correctly allocated according to the instructions set out in Payments. Limited number of conference delegates can be accommodated.
All fees are in ZAR (South African Rand)
|Full conference 9-11 October 2019||R1 500,00|
|Day 1: 9 October 2019||R550,00|
|Day 2: 10 October 2019||R550,00|
|Day 3: 11 October 2019||R400,00|
|Post-conference Tour to Driefontein organised by the Friends of the War Museum|
Bookings made directly with Dr. Arnold van Dyk
email@example.com, +27 (0) 828017040
|Additional Tour packages available|
Bookings made directly with Tony Horn from Bush Junkies firstname.lastname@example.org, +27 (0) 829530737
Full Registration Fee Benefit Package
- The full conference registration fee covers access to the conference sessions, the conference dinners, teas, lunches and delegate bag.
- The registration fee excludes all transportation and accommodation.
- Delegates must wear their nametags to get access to meals and functions for the duration of the conference.
Important dates to remember
- Opening of registration: 1 May 2019
- Closure of registration: 31 August 2019
Flights and Accommodation
Flights to and from Bloemfontein
Shuttle services from Pretoria / Johannesburg to Bloemfontein
Shuttle services in Bloemfontein
Accommodation near the War Museum
- Payments should be made payable to the War Museum's Bank Account. (See Bank details)
- Proof of payment must be submitted by emailing Sunet Myburg email@example.com.
- A receipt will be issued after proof of payment has been received.
- Cancellations received will unfortunately not be refunded
The Bank details are:
|ACCOUNT HOLDER:||OORLOGSMUSEUM VAN DIE BOEREREPUBLIEKE|
|BRANCH ADDRESS:||C/O NELSON MANDELA AND DONALD MURRAY AVENUE, BRANDWAG, BLOEMFONTEIN, SOUTH AFRICA|
|ABSA UNIVERSAL SORT CODE||632005|
|TYPE OF ACCOUNT||CHEQUE ACCOUNT|
|REFERENCE:||INITIALS AND SURNAME, CONFERENCE|
The Conference Organisers, sponsors and subcontractors do not accept responsibility for damage and/or loss of any kind which may be incurred by conference attendees or any persons accompanying them.
Terms and Conditions
- The Registration form is binding.
- The person who signs the form is liable for payment of the total fee.
- Admission to the conference will only be granted to delegates who have paid the registration fee according to the instructions set out under "payment".
- Registration fees do not include any personal travel insurance. The conference organizers do not take responsibility for any delegates failing to insure him or herself.
- The conference organizers reserve the right to alter the programme within reasonable limits as long as it is in the best interest of the conference and they will not be held accountable for these changes.
- Right of admission is reserved.
To register online click here.